(BURLINGTON, KY)—Henkle Schueler and Associates on behalf of its investor partners—Lakeland Farms, LLC— today purchased a 130 acre industrial park in Boone County. The site, located off Limaburg Road near KY-18, was purchased from Lakeland Real Estate, LLC, which was a partnership between Al Neyer, Inc. and Skilcraft Sheetmetal, Inc.
This is the first time Henkle Schueler, a Lebanon, OH based commercial real estate company expanded its reach into Northern Kentucky. Henkle Schueler is one of the largest land owners and property managers in Southwest Ohio which includes the management of 15 business parks. The company has successfully assembled more than 100 syndicated land developments, totaling 8,000 acres.
Henkle Schueler’s vision is to create and sell approximately 20 industrial lots for manufacturing clients who will build new facilities, adding to Northern Kentucky’s tax and employment base.
“The site has all utilities located in the fastest growing county in Kentucky with very low tax rates to encourage business development,” said Jeff Eichhorn, commercial real estate agent with Henkle Schueler who represented the company and its investor partners in the purchase deal. “We look forward to partnering with Boone County and the Tri-County Economic Development Commission (Tri-ED) to bring new industrial businesses to Northern Kentucky.”
Some additional items about the Lakeland Business Center located in unincorporated Boone County —
- The site is between two interstates – 2 miles from 71/75 and 4 miles to 275.
- Public road – Lakeland Park Drive – is constructed to site.
- The site has Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport as its only neighbor to the east.
- It’s one of only a few industrial sites with utilities and zoning in place in Boone County.
- Low tax rates are favorable for business development.
- Zoning: I-1 – Industrial One
- All utilities – gas, electric, water, and sewer – at site.